VTB Group at a glance VTB Group at a glance
VTB Group is one of the largest financial groups in the Russian Federation and one of the leaders in the global financial services market. The Group includes over 20 Russian and foreign commercial banks and financial companies operating in all key segments of the financial market.
WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS
We put our customer needs first. We trust our customers and strive to earn their trust. We listen to our customers and act upon their feedback.
WE WORK AS A TEAM
We respect and trust each other. We support each other and help our colleagues grow. We achieve common goals.
WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR RESULTS
We are result-oriented, not process-oriented. Each of us is responsible for our contribution to the common goals. We openly discuss our successes and failures.
WE ARE PROACTIVE
We are not indifferent to what we are doing. We contribute proactively when dealing with shared tasks. We go beyond our formal duties.
WE CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE OUR PERFORMANCE
We are open to change. We start change with ourselves. We are not afraid to experiment.
Business model and market presence
The Group operates in all key segments of the financial market. Corporate and Investment Business Medium and Small Business, and Retail Business represent the Group's global business lines, specialising in servicing different customer segments.
The Group has a network that is unique for Russian banks. The Group operates outside Russia through subsidiaries and associated banks that are located in a number of countries in the CIS, Europe, and Asia, which supports the development of international cooperation and the promotion of Russian companies in global markets. At the end of 2020, the Group’s banking and investment banking business was active in 18 countries around the world.
The Group operates outside Russia through subsidiary banks located in Germany, the UK, Georgia, the Republics of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Angola, and through representative offices located in Italy and China, as well as through VTB branches in China and India, VTB Bank (Europe) in Austria and VTB Capital branch in Singapore. The Group investment banking division also performs securities trading and financial advisory in Hong Kong, as well as investment banking operations in Bulgaria and commodity finance services in Switzerland. In addition, the Group has an associate bank in Cyprus. In Vietnam, VTB established the Vietnam-Russia Joint Venture Bank in partnership with a local lending institution.
The Group's integrated diversified business
Strategic development priorities 2019-2022
Stakeholder impact results in 2020
- > 63 thousand families 63received RUB 198 billion in preferential mortgages under the government support programme since its launch
- > 76 socially significant funds 76in seven federal districts of the Russian Federation under the management of VTB Capital Asset Management JSC
- No. 1 No. 1on energy service factoring
- > >354 thousand families 354improved their housing conditions with the support of VTB
- > >50 billion RUB >50lending for environmental projects, including renewable energy
- 15.8 billion RUB 100VTB was the organizer of the first Russian Green Eurobonds (issued by Russian Railways OJSC)
- 749 offices 749(55% of the network) are equipped with access and service infrastructure for disabled people
- 33.6 billion RUB 33.6volume of purchases from small and medium businesses